Saturday, February 24, 2007
Back on the internet
The stony dullness that is this blog has been caused by 2 factors:

1) No internet in my Melbournian pad.
2) My current place of study (and hence residence) during the week is about 1.5 hours from aforementioned Melbournian pad in a small country town of 1100 people situated north-east from Melbourne. Yea. (Name of town, not sarcastic exclamation)

Remedies for the problems above are as follows:

1) ADSL2+ internet has finally been installed in my unit (I've only got an ADSL1 modem, but that will also soon be fixed)
2) I'll be moving permanently back to Melbourne on the 6th March, so unfortunately the stagnation will continue til then :(

I don't know if anyone still checks this, but I'm always pleasantly surprised in these matters. But if you are, do continue to, and whilst you are here, press on the "comment" button and leave me a funny story.

Sue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home