Friday, May 19, 2006
When you dream
What do you dream about

Do you dream about music
Or mathematics
Or planets too far for the eye?

Do you dream about Jesus
Or quantum mechanics
Or angels who sing lullabyes?

Are they colored or black and white
Yiddish or English or languages not yet conceived?
Are they silent or boisterous?
Do you hear noises
Just loud enough to be perceived?

~Barenaked Ladies

In the course of a stolen 10mins nap in the midst of a busy day I had a dream in which I was asleep and dreaming (in my dream). In my dream I was slumbering on the living room couch with Julie commenting on how much I sleep. It was certainly a cause of post-slumber confusion as I was actually asleep in my bed.

I think something needs to be done when one dreams of sleep when one is asleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home